The mkiv Supra Owners Club

NA - TT Conversion Questions before I start

Timlowthian

Hi All,

I now have a tt engine complete with loom and ecu's ready to drop in my Manual NA. I just have a few last questions before I start ripping everything apart.

First off I have read and printed the excellent guide on here for the conversion but the engine and loom I have is from an Auto and I read that it may not start as the starter relays are different. Has anyone had any problems or any tips regarding this?

I have read about cutting the Fuse box plug off and the reverse light switch, are there any other wiring mods that I need to watch for while doing this?

Lastly any tips regarding the general conversion.

Tim

I sourced a TT engine BAY loom with the fuse box and the 2 looms behind the dash, as these are different from NA ( my thinking was if it all went Pete Tong I could just drop the NA lump back in without trying to put wiring back to the way it was. Im very thorough and like to cover all possible f~~k ups before they happen. Good luck and have patience DONT RUSH IT