The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra Aerotops needed for wedding - Solihull - Friday 4th September 2015

Sheefa

Hi all

Lynne and I are getting married on the Friday 4th September 2015 at Knowle Church, 1717 High Street, Knowle, West Midlands B93 0LN at 1:00pm.

I have 4 Ushers and of course myself and I am looking for 5 Supra Aerotops to take us at 12:00 literally 2 mins down the road (from B93 0PT) to the Church.

As you all know I adore Supra's and would love to turn up in a stunning one followed by my Ushers (brother and good friends).

I'm happy to pay a reasonable amount of cash for what really will be 15 mins work with some photos too.

Please respond here it interested or you can recommend anyone and PM me for incentive.

Thank you ;)

Greg

Wow thanks guys.

No it doesn't have to be an Aerotop at all actually, just thought it would be nice given we're hoping it's hot!

Anyone who is up for this it is greatly appreciated!! Josh, Ripped Fear and Mike your cars would be great please!

I'd love to turn up in Ibrars, may drop him a PM. As I said it wouldn't be any longer than 15-30 mins max.

Thanks to all those guys who have offered to drive far to help out, but it's a long way to come for minimal time. I greatly appreciate it though and will give you a shout if I struggle for local numbers.

So; can I put down:

1) Josh42

2) Glanza_Mike

3) Ripped Fear

I'll need 7 cars in all, but the more the merrier!

Thank you all so much ;-)

Greg