The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Wanted forsale problem

Guest Sausage

Guest Sausage

Cant seem to post in the wanted but as I'm looked for a couple of parts and couldn't post a reply in the forsale bit why?

Help anyone ?

You need to pay your membership to buy and sell on the forum. The reason being, it helps weed out the riff-raff :)

Sadly most of the riff raff are already here and paid for lifetime membership. I tried, I really did.

Sausage, the £10 is certainly worth it, you can save that much just in the for sale section and it allows you to come along to club events like Japfest2, Dragonball and all the other great stuff we do.

Sadly most of the riff raff are already here and paid for lifetime membership. I tried, I really did.

Sausage, the £10 is certainly worth it, you can save that much just in the for sale section and it allows you to come along to club events like Japfest2, Dragonball and all the other great stuff we do.

I don't do events though, they are full of riff raff. Can I have my £30 back?

Until you realised how much the Yacht cost to run, then it was a free for all :eyebrows:

I don't do events though, they are full of riff raff. Can I have my £30 back?

I wondered how long it would be before you showed up :D