The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Mine ECU

mattdavies

I have just fitted my Mines ECU from Keron. I would like to know what has been done to it but have not had any reply from Mines for over a week, I enquired using the online tool. Does anyone have a direct email address for Mines ? Maybe someone who has enquired with them before ?

I was lucky enough to get a response when I emailed them a few years ago. Just found the email, this was their info for my ECU.

Hi Rob,

Here's a spec of your ecu

Fuel mapping and ignition timing optimized

Speed limiter cut

Rev limit +500 from stock

With use of aftermarket boost controller set up to 1.10kg/cm2

Written for use with only OEM air cleaner(closed type air cleaner).

Written for use with 100 ron octane rated fuel

Best regards,

Shin.

MiNE'S

The car has always been more responsive with this fitted, was worth the money IMO.

I was lucky enough to get a response when I emailed them a few years ago. Just found the email, this was their info for my ECU.

Hi Rob,

Here's a spec of your ecu

Fuel mapping and ignition timing optimized

Speed limiter cut

Rev limit +500 from stock

With use of aftermarket boost controller set up to 1.10kg/cm2

Written for use with only OEM air cleaner(closed type air cleaner).

Written for use with 100 ron octane rated fuel

Best regards,

Shin.

MiNE'S

The car has always been more responsive with this fitted, was worth the money IMO.

Pretty much the identical response I received from Mines.

Only difference was they wrote that it was configured to run supporting breathing mods. Exhaust etc

I had a reply back from Mines the following day when I contacted them.

Regarding the redline IMO unless you are a complete helmet, you won't have a problem with changing gears, unless of course you have an extremely high powered single you would be absolutely fine as you are.

Regarding the redline IMO unless you are a complete helmet, you won't have a problem with changing gears, unless of course you have an extremely high powered single you would be absolutely fine as you are.

I still haven't put mine in yet, although I did message mines and they never got back to me. I know you said raised redline and more aggressive fuel but wanted more specific info if they had it? Don't suppose you've still got there reply? :)

I still haven't put mine in yet, although I did message mines and they never got back to me. I know you said raised redline and more aggressive fuel but wanted more specific info if they had it? Don't suppose you've still got there reply? :)

It's just the usual raided rev limit, optimised fueling and timing, mapped for 100ron and that's it.

Hopefully it works well, good bit of kit for a NA.

It's just the usual raided rev limit, optimised fueling and timing, mapped for 100ron and that's it.

Ok, will give it a go soon, opened it up and it was clean inside, no indication of any water or dry looking joints which is good.

I absolutely love my Mines ecu for n/a sup. It is brilliant piece of kit. It was broken tho, condensators were bad but local shop did fix it cheaply. I cant recommended these enough, i think these are must buy for every n/a owner who are interested to get more performance out of their car.

Guest Sausage

I'm interested in this too. I found out mine had one other day and it seems a lot more of a hand full with bpu than any other supra's ive drove same spec - the ecu. Plus how fast dose a supra with bpu's go. Mines auto 180mph at about 6500rpm and still pulling not like a train but still going.

I'm interested in this too. I found out mine had one other day and it seems a lot more of a hand full with bpu than any other supra's ive drove same spec - the ecu. Plus how fast dose a supra with bpu's go. Mines auto 180mph at about 6500rpm and still pulling not like a train but still going.

Are you admitting you've done 180mph on an open forum?