The mkiv Supra Owners Club

765 miles!

millar11

This is the distance covered by my supra since this time last year! I'm a little sad. Ha. Although the big reason for this was the birth of my daughter so no better reason than that.

Hopefully this year I'm going to have more time to work on it as I have a lot to do!

Ha ha that's mental. Definitely going go put some miles in this year. Don't think I will come close to that tho David!

When I bought mine, I gave it a service and fitted a new cam belt and then drove it to Minsk.

I only stopped for fuel and coffee.

There's a pic of it there in my garage (Labyrinth). :)

Edited by David P (see edit history)

It's ate gearbox no2 mate. Not impressed at all. Time for a built box.

Have you considered going 6 speed or are you definitely going with a built auto. If auto then have a look at SRD's built auto with paddle shift rather than ordering something from the US.

Spoke to lee and stage 4 is 4k 6speed is around that again. I'll be looking at a 2nd hand boost logic auto or 2nd hand Titan box. Potentially new boost logic or Titan. It's cheaper getting from the US than stage 4 from lee to be honest. It's all about the turnaround time. My cars an ornament just now so would need to sit in a garage while the box was out and sent away with could cause the garage problems with space. I don't plan on doing this again it will be a built box either way as I'm absolutely not getting a 3rd stock box and taking a chance on 3 coolers instead of two. It's all about cash which I don't have just now so it's going to have to wait till may sometime. Need it done before the wee one arrives.

I only did 1500 miles in the last year. Feels like I've neglected the poor girl but what I've saved on fuel by having a daily has enabled me to spend more on nice bits for the Supra ;)

Same, haven't even used it since November, but the fuel savings have allowed me to buy some goodies