The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Feed back on Tdi @ Thurrock

Guest Mr boost

Guest Mr boost

Hi can I ask please has anyone used tdi thurrock to do any serious work?

I would love a honest opinion! I have just had an experience and am left not knowing what to think.

Guest Mr boost

Just used them for a large Hp build, the end result is very well tuned but the process of getting there left me thinking that they don't know a thing about even basic tuning!

Guest Mr boost

I don't really want to go Into the details as it's not my intent to say bad things about anyone, just looking for others experience so I can work out how to progress.

If they are always 0/10 get the problems sorted elsewhere, or 10/10 take it back and let them sort the faults out.

If it has issues they should deal with them, I dont know who is there now but they did have some skilled guys in their team, they were never the "cheapest" but they did produce some good builds, I had an R32 go through there some years ago for lot of work, the finished product was good but the bill was scary

I've used them for mapping numerous times, namely Sam Borgman. Never had a bad experience with them, friendly bunch of guys, and very well setup.

They work on a lot of high end vehicles, and their workshop area is pristine, which speaks volumes to me.

What did you have done, and what aren't you happy about?

Mr boost I'm guessing your the guy me and 214 bumped into when we had the geometry done, I'm sure if you have any issues the guys there can sort it out for you, as said a few here have used them before and my brother has also been there with two of his cars and had great results each time.

I had sam map my single turbo supra 524 bhp with 510ftlb , I done the work but they checked it over and sort a couple of little bits before even going out and mapping, very thorough steep on price but you get what you pay for , I would give them a 10/10 for my experience.