The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Stock 6spd Clutch and Flywheel - Less than 10k miles on the clutch

Scott

As above, I've removed this from my car. Pictures to follow. As far as I can tell it's absolutely mint, I'll add pictures and take proper measurements etc over the weekend.

This clutch was fitted just before I bought the car. I bought it with 72k miles on the clock and the car is currently sitting below 80k. I believe I have the receipts etc, if I can dig those out I'll take a picture of them too. I can even throw them in with the clutch as they won't be part of the history anymore. The car was never ran with anymore than BPU on it, I'm changing the clutch as part of my single install.

The flywheel looks in very good condition too, I'll know better once I get a proper look at it and take pictures etc.... I'm fairly confident it's near perfect though. I don't think it's dual mass but it's certainly not a lightweight variety.... the thing is solid... and shiny lol.

£400 for the lot including postage. I'm happy to include the flywheel bolts, bearing etc as well, but I would recommend you changed those prior to fitting. For the moment I would rather sell as a set rather than splitting. If there are no takers I will consider splitting though.

Cheers

That's a great price, think I paid just over £500 for a stock clutch from Toyota and that included a discount, might have been more actually!!

Having found out that it is indeed a stock dual mass flywheel from Toyota I have now re-considered the price.

Guys, this clutch is in great condition, everything about it looks great, same with the flywheel. Everything is original Toyota.

attachment.php?attachmentid=199057&stc=1&d=1426954652

attachment.php?attachmentid=199058&stc=1&d=1426954652

attachment.php?attachmentid=199059&stc=1&d=1426954652

attachment.php?attachmentid=199060&stc=1&d=1426954652

attachment.php?attachmentid=199061&stc=1&d=1426954652

attachment.php?attachmentid=199062&stc=1&d=1426954652

Nice! A new DMF was nearly double the price of the clutch! Couldn't believe it!

Nice! A new DMF was nearly double the price of the clutch! Couldn't believe it!

i bought both a clutch and flywheel from toyota in october thinking it would fix my knocking issue (turned out to be gearbox) anyway i paid £1kish with discount from my local toyota dealer,

so i agree the aboved is priced well

i bought both a clutch and flywheel from toyota in october thinking it would fix my knocking issue (turned out to be gearbox) anyway i paid £1kish with discount from my local toyota dealer,

so i agree the aboved is priced well

An then my clutch must have been cheaper than, I just remember the DMF being very expensive!

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Might be worth firing Matt_RR a PM. I know he is unhappy with the rattle on his aftermarket flywheel/clutch combo. :)

Will do J, cheers. I've recently put in a twin plate clutch and I know how he feels. Nothing else for it for me though :D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.