The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Finally ready - my new sup TT VVTI Auto BPU

Spunkmeyer

Finally. Probably been 4 weeks since I took the decision to change up! Anyway here are some pics

After a few changes, mods, part swaps from my car pictured below:

I now have a clone - except the for the number plate!!

Pick up tomorrow - then I get strut braces fitted and these

OMG just too excited for a middle 30 something man!!

Edited by Spunkmeyer (see edit history)

I want see how the Volks look on CW suspension but overall agree on TTEs, just fancied a change for a bit. will have the Volk for DB15 and mostly use the TTEs - it's the diamond cut finish is a PITA. I get one refurbed and another gets a knock... So on and so on.

Well pleased with a 2002 vvti, was keeping quiet as I just wanted to wait til it was all sorted and mine was sold. That's getting picked up tonight. Great deal by Jurgen and a few upgrades for the moment. [emoji3]

Thanks everyone, really very pleased! Yep 2002 and mileage was enough for me

Chris - the ride is much better, same suspension, same wheels!!.....

Glad I haven't got an appradio anymore hated that thing... (Will post interior picks tomorrow)

So wheels. TTEs are sensible option still despite liking the Volks a lot! Well I think it's not implausible to sell the Volks having owned them a mere 2weeks, you really can't tell until you buy wheels and have them on your own car. Rather an expensive window shopping experience. but there is no chance I'm taking a loss on them so they could be for sale for appropriate price.

Anyways enjoyable ride home listening to the Rugby. (And the exhaust note of course) - I was in convoy mind so was a steady cruise

Edited by Spunkmeyer (see edit history)

• 2 months later...

Just a quick update. Had no joy selling the Volks so I gave Adam a call at Arch Enemy who came and did a great job rolling the fronts. I'd rather use them than keep them in the shed all summer... So here is the result

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1434197953.466266.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1434197965.286122.jpg

I think it's one of those where the Volks look great in real life but don't look so good in pictures, but the TTEs are the opposite photograph well with the diamond cut finish but don't look great in real life (the fronts I don't like). Anyway I'm happy with the Volks and its sitting well (TTE 18s were low on the front and high on the back) the 19s are more even. I don't know why I'm sure someone will explain