The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My black TT Supra

Lau

Hey Guy's, (I updated the post again ;-))

This is my 1993 EURO-spec TT Supra almost stock...

- (part of the) Air filter missing

- intercooler pipes not stock

- radio

- front active spoiler missing

2. Extérieur_1.jpg

2. Extérieur_7.jpg

5. Intérieur_6.jpg

3. Moteur_1.jpg

What I'd like to find/do/modify :

- Front active spoiler (got the switch in the car but everything else is missing) - THIS IS THE MOST URGENT... PLZ help me.. ;-)

- TRD steering wheel - Done

- Original air filter (see the motor picture)

- TRD oil filter

- TRD tachymeter

- TRD speedometer

- 97 tail lights

- 97 head lights

- Radio upgrade - Done (Focal, JL Audio, Alpine), everything invisible including woofer.

- Exhaust (don't know what I want)

- Wheels (don't know what I want)

- New Dump Valve (what should I choose ?)

Volant TRD_2.jpg

IMG_0531.jpg

IMG_0534.jpg

IMG_0536.jpg

IMG_0537.jpg

IMG_0538.jpg

What I hesitate for :

- Auto to Manual conversion

Hope to discuss further with you guy's !

Edited by Lau (see edit history)

HEY LAU!!

Omg a fellow belgian always nice to see! Looks like a great supra, left hand drive aswell, you mind if i ask how much you payed for it?

I'm at oudenaarde & could come to brussels!

For the manual conversion, hit me up aswell. Would be the first time i'd do it, but i got couple of friends with lots of knowledge that could help you out (for a friends price ofc).

Any time you wanna meet up & go for a drive? Im available at anytime pretty much.

Where did you buy it btw? Imported yourself or did via toyota dealer?

Cheers mate

at sup092: I was born in ghent, we should defo meet up aswell :D

HEY LAU!!

Omg a fellow belgian always nice to see! Looks like a great supra, left hand drive aswell, you mind if i ask how much you payed for it?

I'm at oudenaarde & could come to brussels!

For the manual conversion, hit me up aswell. Would be the first time i'd do it, but i got couple of friends with lots of knowledge that could help you out (for a friends price ofc).

Any time you wanna meet up & go for a drive? Im available at anytime pretty much.

Where did you buy it btw? Imported yourself or did via toyota dealer?

Cheers mate

at sup092: I was born in ghent, we should defo meet up aswell :D

Hey Virus ;-)

I'm so glad making two new Supra Belgian friends in less than 24 hours... I thought I was the only one as I've physically NEVER seen any Supra in Belgium LOL !

I imported it from Spain to Belgium by myself. She's now in a garage being prepared for certification.

We'll definitely meet and I'll text you on whatsapp soon ! (and tell ya the price you curious :D)

Idem for Sup02, just send me a private message with number if u wanna meet ! (I can't send you private messages for the moment)

cheers dude

- - - Updated - - -

:welcome: wow, from the outside thats got to be one of the cleanest looking Supra's I've seen!

thanks Matt !

ok give me a msg soon on whatsapp, if you are paying extra for the garage to import it, i could help you doing it yourself & helping you to safe alot of money

I've done mine aswell, & i'm almost done. Just gotta wait a month now for the COC (gelijkvormigheidsattest) to arrive.

Give me a msg soon man, or a call, which ever you want! :D

ok give me a msg soon on whatsapp, if you are paying extra for the garage to import it, i could help you doing it yourself & helping you to safe alot of money

I've done mine aswell, & i'm almost done. Just gotta wait a month now for the COC (gelijkvormigheidsattest) to arrive.

Give me a msg soon man, or a call, which ever you want! :D

No I mean I brought it in a garage in Brussel by myself so that they clean everything, headlights check, oil change,... and just pass the "homologation" for me in order to get the CoC... But many thanks for your proactive help, it will be much needed for the mechanical future of this one ;-) Which I plan in a very very short time ;-)))

I call ya !

(ik ben eigenlijk franstalig maar moet absoluut mijn nederlands verbeteren, meestaal mijn accent en "young speech"... dus alleen maar nederlands tussen ons ! bedankt !)

Nice motor man, you got a 3rd belgian supra now :)

Man this is insane !!!! How come I've never seen you all at least one time.... I go all around this tiny city country very often and never seen any Supra !

Very glad to meet you too !

When my car is ready we'll definitely meet !

And If we are more than ten Belgians here, then we should build our own Supra club LOL !

cheers dude

Man this is insane !!!! How come I've never seen you all at least one time.... I go all around this tiny city country very often and never seen any Supra !

Very glad to meet you too !

When my car is ready we'll definitely meet !

And If we are more than ten Belgians here, then we should build our own Supra club LOL !

cheers dude

Thats what I was thinking.

The only thing we can do now is go to the Dutch forums or the French..

We could make our own but I think that would be to much for the 'handful' of supra's here. A fb page or something... just to know/meet each other would be nice..