The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hi from Barcelona, Spain. Silvia S15 with 2JZ heart inside

Guest ninocrack

Guest ninocrack

Hi there, Ninocrack, driifter form spain. I made my registration years ago, but never say hi. I´m from Barcelona, and I´m drifting with a silvia s15 Left Hand Drive with a 2JZ GTE, running about 500 BHP.

You have a very nice forum here, hope I can learn and help :)

I´d like to share my full project, I have detailled pics of averything, but I´m not sure in wich section do it, let me know please, thank you

a few pics

imageninocrack´s S152JZ by MotoresJDM.es, on Flickr

imageS152JZ Cheste by MotoresJDM.es, on Flickr

imageS152JZ Cheste by MotoresJDM.es, on Flickr

imageS152JZ Cheste 2014 by MotoresJDM.es, on Flickr

That's a brilliant looking project, very clean install too.

To make a project thread simply start one in Supra Chat and then alert one of the mods that you would like it moved to the projects section. You need to upload all your pictures to the site though, rather than linking them from other hosting sites. It's one of the rules of a project thread.

Guest ninocrack

thank you guys, It was a long build but finally it´s almost done, I´m updating the fan system right now because I has some overheating problems, hope to fixe it with a couple of big spals :)

That's a brilliant looking project, very clean install too.

To make a project thread simply start one in Supra Chat and then alert one of the mods that you would like it moved to the projects section. You need to upload all your pictures to the site though, rather than linking them from other hosting sites. It's one of the rules of a project thread.

Thank oyu Scott, I will download the pics so I can upload them here, thanks for the advise

Great car :cool:

But this thread is useless without video :D

hahaha ok, shake down video a few months ago, it gave some problems, overheating, hose clamps loose and a few more things, but in the onboard you can hear the sound and some smoke