The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Can anybody give me some info on this catalytic converter? (Supra)

Guest WilkieGT

Guest WilkieGT

Hi guys,

I was clearing out my garage and stumbled across this catalytic converter for my dads old car.

His car was a UK Spec TT but believe they came with two cats? If so which one is this?

Also realistically what is it worth? This looks in brand new condition albeit has been sitting for probably the best part of 10 years and is genuine but no idea.

Part Number 17450-46130

Any help would be much appreciated cheers

Ross

its the first cat, the bolts onto the turbo manifold. not sure on how much its worth as most get binned after a decat - oh, and it will not fit a JDM Supra - pretty sure the engine side flange is a different bolt patter (I wait to be corrected!)

Correct it'll only fit a UK spec Supra.

It'll have been very expensive to buy new, I think you'll find it very difficult to find a buyer for it.

Edited by Nic (see edit history)

Hi guys,

I was clearing out my garage and stumbled across this catalytic converter for my dads old car.

His car was a UK Spec TT but believe they came with two cats? If so which one is this?

Also realistically what is it worth? This looks in brand new condition albeit has been sitting for probably the best part of 10 years and is genuine but no idea.

Part Number 17450-46130

http://i1269.photobucket.com/albums/jj589/Wilkiegt/Mobile%20Uploads/2015-01/8C37837D-F86B-4F9F-B24D-BCD078AC0E54_zpss5don7k3.jpg

http://i1269.photobucket.com/albums/jj589/Wilkiegt/Mobile%20Uploads/2015-01/9631CACE-83F1-4C8F-BA06-1BCB86104AC0_zpsf1sqiobo.jpg

http://i1269.photobucket.com/albums/jj589/Wilkiegt/Mobile%20Uploads/2015-01/58AE92BF-3F45-4966-98A5-05DEB75A5621_zpspnrxjz6a.jpg

Any help would be much appreciated cheers

Ross

Any pictures of the supra?

Guest WilkieGT
Any pictures of the supra?

This was how his Supra looked in 1996! Im sure we have a few more in the house I will try dig them out. This was actually his second Supra as an icy winters eve killed the first unfortunately.

Edited by WilkieGT (see edit history)

• 10 months later...
  • 6 months later...