The mkiv Supra Owners Club

18 inch Kahn RSR Wheel's value

ShawnPreece

Hi guys sorry for another what value thread but I really dont know if these are worth £1000 or £100.

I will soon be selling my set of Kahn RSR Alloy wheels. There are 6 of them.

2 of them (the fronts) are 18 inch and have 245 Michelin Pilot sport tyres on them with only a couple of mm left on tread and off hand I cant remember the exact width and offset il check later

2 of them (the rears) are 18 inch 9.5 width with an offset of 42, they currently have nearly new Toyo R888's in 275/40 on but think these 2 tyres will be sold separately as I have a friend who wants them

2 of them (drag set) are 17 inch with drag tyres on, the tyres are road legal so can be driven to an event and are Kahn RSR too so they are the same style rim (lowish but ok tread)

There is the usual amount of kerbing on them for a second hand wheel they aren't A1 condition but they are decent. I will get closer pics of them when it comes to selling them but just wondering a ball park figure, here they are:

wheels.jpg

It will be around a months time they will be for sale.

Edited by ShawnPreece (see edit history)

Il give you a good deal on them if you want bud :) I can't sell them for a month though cos need them until the widearch is done. How's your conversion coming on?

I'm getting there mate engine and box out just waiting on the clutch :)

to add he was a good friend too ;) but aren't we all? :)

haha exactly :) nice to help out fellow supra owners where possible :)

I'm getting there mate engine and box out just waiting on the clutch :)

awesome mate nice one we'l have to meet up and show each other when we'v both finished what were doing with ours :)