The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Another newbie here

russo121

Hi peeps,

Long time lurker and finally have the funds to buy my first supra. In fact, there is a nice one not too far away from me in Northumberland currently in the for sale section.

I would love to go and buy this beautiful thing but alas, I cannot contact the member due to me not being able to PM him. I have tried searching the site to find out why, but i can't seem to find out the info?

Anyway, my name is Russ and I'm a genuine guy who's lurked about enough so i guess i'll have to start posting a bit more although talking about supras without being able to buy one from the for sale section will be a challenge....lol.

P.S: Any info any kind soul may give as to how i talk to people on here would be eternally appreciated. Ta muchly!

Russ.

I'm generally after a TT6 without any aftermarket body mods (rare I know) although I can overlook that if it moves like a scalded cat. Budget right now is around xxK.

Like I said before I have lurked here for many years im also an owner of a modded Celica ST185, currently undergoing some long build work so I thought I'd try to get my hands on a supra for summer as I am currently running around in an Ep3 type-r which has started to really get on my t*ts.

Thanks for the kind welcome peeps.

Edited by russo121 (see edit history)

Welcome dude, im from northumberland and just got myself a TT6 vvti from jurgen at jm imports, due in the country in a couple of weeks. With youre 12k budget you could go see him or message him, he could get you a decent import for that price!