The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hello everyone I'm new here

Graham1984

Seeing as my post count has been reset I thought I better introduce myself.... My names Graham and currently I dont have a Supra nor am I looking.

I was wondering a few things though:

How much hp gains can be had from various aftermarket panel filters.

Is it possible to turbo a Na?

Can I see the club accounts?

How easy is it to get 357.6whp out of a Na?

What is a Na and why do people buy them?

How many eggs should I put in the omelette I'm about to make, there's potential to have 10max.

Post count reset? :D

You can thrbo an n/a but shy would you want to? When a tt is cheaper and more reliable.

Club accounts are kept in gringotts bank vault number 687.

Air filter and exhaust should see those numbers ;)

4 eggs is suffice

:)

Branners gave the mods free reign for me to be disciplined as I found out I could report my own posts which flags up their end and wastes their time.

In retaliation to what they have done I'm highly considering one day reporting every post that has ever been posted until I get stopped :D

Branners gave the mods free reign for me to be disciplined as I found out I could report my own posts which flags up their end and wastes their time.

In retaliation to what they have done I'm highly considering one day reporting every post that has ever been posted until I get stopped :D

:D you were reporting your own posts! Rofl just as a wind up, that sir is quality

Hahaha classic

They couldnt have come up with anything better lol.that must feel like you have been raped and had the past 4 years of your life wiped

It does feel that way. I might in retaliation post whore it beyond belief and rack up 1k posts by the end of March :D

I'm sure my original post count has been jotted down on a piece of paper and left near an open window. Just for the record I was on 48k posts.

oh dear but it won't take long to redo i'm sure

I'm awaiting a mod to comment. Anyone got any bets on who it was? I'm thinking Listy would of enjoyed doing it, as in one of his threads years ago about getting shot I said he only got spotted due to these being his ears and giving away his position :D