The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Tsunami Appeal Car Show

Supraman

When: Saturday, 26th Febuary'05

Where: Kinloch Primary, Carnoustie (near Dundee)

Time: Gates open at 11am

Road Racer (http://www.road-racer.co.uk) have a stand at this event. It is to raise money for the Tsunami appeal. They are planning a convoy from Dundee and there will be a wide selection of cars.

It's such a good cause I thought that a few Supra would help the day along. Weather permiting it would also be a good journey for a convoy up to there.

I'm not much of a social convenor so would be happy to kick it off and pass over to someone else. Anybody interesting in supporting this add ur name to the list...

1. Supraman

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yep looks like i"ll be able to make it coming from stirling area.hopefully it will be a nice day .

2002vvti rz-s tiptronic

Nice one :) I would pass Stirling on my way there. We could meet at the Scottish Amicable (Prudential) Insurance roundabout and head up there.

I've just realised this is not the weekend I was thinking of... doh!

I can get access to the club stuff if we want to have a stand? Do we need to contact the organisers to get the ok to have a stand though?

Cheers,

Brian.

I've just realised this is not the weekend I was thinking of... doh!

I can get access to the club stuff if we want to have a stand? Do we need to contact the organisers to get the ok to have a stand though?

Cheers,

Brian.

It is road-racer.co.uk that I have been getting info from. I think Supra Dan is also a member of this club.

I'll pm him and see if he knows who we need to speak to. Planning to meet in Stirling for the drive to Dundee. Is this good for u?