The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Help with breather under throttle body

DodgyRog

I have taken a load of pics during the dismantling of my engine bay

So I have been going through them last night to check over what I am doing on Saturday and have noticed I can't make out something

Under the Throttle Body I only had one of the metal pipes connected to a breather, but I can't work out which from the pics

So that's what I need to know, any one able to help please, want to reassemble this on Saturday

Cheers Rog

Just done a bit of searching Chris and it looks like they would of been Coolant related for the Anti Ice thing on the Throttle Body

Makes sense as they are slightly bigger than the front one for the breather

Thanks for the help Chris:thumbs: still a bit new to the taking apart TT's bit;)

You want those connected if you drive in the winter, a TB stuck open with ice is not a recommended experience on a powerful car!

I don't drive it once there is Salt on the roads anyway Chris

It's always in the bodyshop in the winter anyway:taped: