The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Next Supra on the way

tooquicktostop

Some of you have already seen I have purchased the G Force Top Secret built Supra from Japan via Jurgen, it will be here at the end April, just in time for the summer, this car really is something different and I can not wait to drive it, old school T88 should be fun, its been a few years since I owned a T88 car, lagggggggg :D

IMG_1947.jpg

IMG_1945.jpg

IMG_1965.jpg

Awesome car :cool: Not seen that Top Secret carbon rad panel before, but I bet this car is full of nice little touches like that.

This will probably be the only time I will ever say this, but it needs some LED rear lights IMO, or something that stands out a bit. :)

What happened to the Tiptronic one?

Awesome car :cool: Not seen that Top Secret carbon rad panel before, but I bet this car is full of nice little touches like that.

This will probably be the only time I will ever say this, but it needs some LED rear lights IMO, or something that stands out a bit. :)

Will be some quirky stuff on this car, J spec built and all, I will keep it original where I can, this is what makes it IMO

Tip is PX, my wife did not like the BPU power so is getting a 530 BMW lol

Lovely car and will be awesome to get this at a meet with the Do-Luck & Blitz

On the note of rear lights, I might have some all Clear rear lights for sale in the future

• 2 months later...