The mkiv Supra Owners Club

How long will it take to get new alloys?

Green Peace

Hi Si,

Id probably go for racing harts again but use the new ones as summer wheels and your old ones for the crap weather.

My wheels were fine just washing them once a week religiously with shampoo and a very weak wheel cleaner.(simoniz in green bottle).

Until I kerbed them.

I also used wheel magic on them every time I cleaned them but they are still in brand new condition apart from the slight kerb damage.(1 and 1/2 years later)

I also like mania pacifics as seen on a couple of supes.

The choice is yours though mate theres loads of nice wheels out there!

good luck :)

Thanks Had Mania Pacifics couple of years ago...they were ok...but old news now...I must say I wasn't v impressed by the amount of attention needed for Racing Harts though I do love the wheels and they looked great when they were new...plus they are vulnerable to sabbotage too had Racing Harts and Mania Pacifics....any other ideas? Fancy trying summit new...

Thanks Had Mania Pacifics couple of years ago...they were ok...but old news now...I must say I wasn't v impressed by the amount of attention needed for Racing Harts though I do love the wheels and they looked great when they were new...plus they are vulnerable to sabbotage too had Racing Harts and Mania Pacifics....any other ideas? Fancy trying summit new...

Yeah they need a lot of TLC,have you seen those equip rims?

think the racing harts are intended as show wheels which come out in nice weather only.

Have you looked at Khans? I got these splits on mine.

Ignore the front tyres they are what came on the car and getting replaced this month hopfully!

i think if i were to choose another set of wheels these would be it. nice polished stainless rims, alot easier to maintain

Si,

Waiting times are about 4-5 weeks for custom sizes, think we have a set or 2 of Supra ones in stock though.

Best Regards,

Gaz.

Thanks Gaz good to know..maybe in touch..just have to look after them a little better if I get the same.

Kahns are nice yeah and low maintenance,

Richie have ya got any pics of the Equip rims? are they Wheelmania?

Speak to Julian at http://www.rarerims.co.uk He can get some lovely rims for Supras

Sample pics: These are only available in 18" 8" fronts ET35 and 18" 9" rear ET35

http://www.ultralitewheels.co.uk/images/products/FULL-WP-784-TWIN-5.jpg

More Sample pics: These ones are available in 18" 8" fronts ET35 or ET38 and 18" 9" rear ET35 or ET38

http://www.ultralitewheels.co.uk/images/products/FULL-WP-789-A-TEC.jpg

Speak to Julian and tell him Alex Jackson (ewizzy) sent you and these will likely cost you around £1100 including tyres and delivery!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
Ewizzy,

Those are too small really for the Supra, although they do clear the brakes (just) as we've tried them on our cars.

We're an Ultralite main dealer too :)

Gaz.

I like those wheels Ewizzy....whats the right size for the supra then? I take it the fronts have to be 8" and the rears 10"?

• 3 weeks later...