The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Few bits recently removed.

wattwatt

Item:- Walnut Dash Panels

Condition: Few knocks and scuffs as its 20 year old OEM panels, shown all blemishes on photos.

Price:- £100 (this is based on a few chats telling me how rare these panels a so you never know maybe a collectors piece lol)

Postage:- £15 should about cover it

Item will be packaged in/with:- lots bubble wrap and boxed ;)

Or

Collection From:- South Woodham, Chelmsford

imageimageimageimageimageimage

Item :- Stock TT air filter with Brand New HKS Hybrid filter (I'll upload some pics asap)

Condition/Mileage:- filter has only seen 500 miles am

Price:- £85

Postage £8

Or

Collection From:- As above

Item:- Momo walnut/leather Steering Wheel

Condition: quite worn and leather not in best condition (pics show this)

Price:- £35

Postage:- £5

Or

Collection From:- As Above

imageimageimageimageimage

Item:- HKB steering wheel boss & Quick Release

Price:- £60

Postage:- £10

Or

The horn metal rings are missing to create the earth so will need some of these or make them!

imageimageimage

Item:- Kenwood 10 disk autochanger

Condition - untested

Price:- £20

Postage:- £8

Or

Item:- Reezax racing 17" Alloys (Fronts 17" 8 JJ & Rears 9 JJ Offset 45) I've got UK brakes and they cleared just fine.

Condition :- So-So pics should show all but the bad bits are as follows: one of the tyres are borderline bald so needs some urgent attention, I haven't got the screw in valve to blow them up which I did do some searching when first got the car and wasn't that expensive but decided on higher wheels and they rally could do with a clean up. 3 of the centre stickers ear also missing

Price:- £150

Postage:- ideally collection in person but I could look into courier if need.

[ATTACH]205125[/ATTACH][ATTACH]205126[/ATTACH][ATTACH]205127[/ATTACH][ATTACH]205128[/ATTACH][ATTACH]205129[/ATTACH][ATTACH]205130[/ATTACH][ATTACH]205131[/ATTACH][ATTACH]205132[/ATTACH][ATTACH]205133[/ATTACH][ATTACH]205134[/ATTACH][ATTACH]205135[/ATTACH][ATTACH]205136[/ATTACH][ATTACH]205137[/ATTACH]

Any questions on any of the above then just ask.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.