The mkiv Supra Owners Club

my big wide arch supra build

dantheman

and also desided to paint all the intake bits and rocker covers118.jpg119.jpg120.jpg239.jpg253.jpg252.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

You have taken on a lot of work there, good luck.

thanks mate shes coming along quite nicly just waiting on parts then wont be long till shes finished lol

after this had been done i coundnt continue with fitting the engine back into the car as i need a drivers wing a pair of head lights and a radiator so that i am able to fit fixings onto the space frame before painting the engine bay so instead i started on the bodywork of the rear arches 279.jpg279.jpg

but then i had a thought that i had seen flared arches on a supra before and thought i want to make this one a complete one off something totally different from the rest so i decided to go back to the drawing board and completely custom make a wide arch body kit myself from scratch and here's how it has come together so far, bare in mind its taken alot to get the rear arches the same and there still not finished lol 350.jpg351.jpg352.jpg443.jpg446.jpg445.jpg

Hi Dan, will be interesting to see how this comes out this time

Not sure about the shape at the minute, think it would help if you could get a bit of curve from the shoulder when looking from behind, it looks a bit straight from shoulder to the edge of the arch

It's good to see something different being tried

Hi Dan, will be interesting to see how this comes out this time

Not sure about the shape at the minute, think it would help if you could get a bit of curve from the shoulder when looking from behind, it looks a bit straight from shoulder to the edge of the arch

It's good to see something different being tried

hi mate thanks and yer i get what you mean its still in progress at the min plus im no photographer lol so camera angle isnt good its totally differant in person so might have to get a better pic to put up as this one really dosnt show off the curves i have put in lol but yer wanted to try somthing a bit differant lol thanks for the feed back ill keep the tread up to date :)

Mate that looks ridiculously wide, im not even sure how well the suspension components will work once you find a wheel tha fitts,

Keeping the shape you have but about as wide as the flared would look alot better I think,

thanks for ya feed back mate ive researched about the suspension and as it was unrated before i owned it ive been told it should be fine :) also im keeping the wheels its on now and having spacers custom made :) also i didnt wanna just got for the flares i waned to just try somthing differant lol as i flare loads of arches in my daily job haha

Looks very interesting Dan, it's very bloody wide that's for sure!

hi thanks yer i wanna make it stand out from the crowd and as i do this as a daily job i wanted to try something new so this is what i came up with :) still a lot of work to go though