The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Wheel fitments advice

Kendo11

Yes another one of these threads.

I want to get some 19" wheels for mine, due to the style I've picked they look far better in 19".

Car is an na currently on standard suspension and standard jspec brakes, I will hopefully be getting some lowering springs soon though.

So the question is, what width wheel and what size tire do I want to be going for in order to avoid having to get arch work done?

I know the difference in driving with larger wheels etc, none of that info is needed.

Just the size info if someone can help please?

Thanks

I'm running 8.5J x 19" ET30 fronts on 235/35R19 tyres, although could probably get away with 245/40's, and have no arch issues.

At the rear, 9.5J x 19" ET35 (could have gone ET30...) with 275/30R19 (again, could have gone to 275/35R19) and again, no rubbing or scrubbing and mine's relatively low.

Willtheyfit.com is pretty helpful mate.

http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/15/03/07/bd167a0bbc2bdf05b2c70f1f6ba50fef.jpg