The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hello people...... Im new on here!!!

uksupra

Just thought i would say hi....

had my supra tt for 7 months now and didnt know there were any UK supra forums....

just alittle info...

im from south east london... my supra is an auto 93 TT running about 400 bhp although i am waiting to get on the rolling road to confirm....

how do i get pictures up on here?

ok ill try and send a pic of my car....

i got the car in june last year and after 7 days of ownership my first turbo died.....

had them both taken out and uprated before fixing back in....

since then i have lowered the car had a custom exhaust made up and am currently running 16psi....

took car down A2 on sat night and hit 165 easy... was shocked....

heres a pic (hopefully)

DSC_0007.JPG

i was coming from rochester back into london.... had a ford focus tryin to keep up ... he dropped off at 120....

then i hit 140 slowed down a bit.... then just went for it....

was really suprised becaused last time i tried i hit 155 and couldnt get anymore..... this time it hit 165 and it was only me that gave up... the car was still pulling real hard...

Trig... i think i have seen your car in Dartford... do you have a blitz BOV?

I take it these speeds are in LPH.... that being leptons per hour... the standard unit for measuring speed in fast cars. There is a conversion factor to convert leptons to miles per hour and you'll be glad to know it always produces an answer below 70mph if the law are reading this !

i forgot the decimal in my speed reading 16.5 mph

yeah ford focus drivers think they are sooooo fast they annoy me... my car is a jap spec but the previous owner had the UK vent installed....

since that picture i have removed the huge orange frong indicators and replaced them with motorbike side repeaters... real small but just as bright....

Hello mate. That pic is round the corner from my house! Nice motor mate :cool: I recognise the plate tho, may have seen you about. Not sure if its my car you have seen. I dont have a BOV as mine is an NA. You should pop round to the SE meet. not sure if ill be making this one as i dont have my car at the min :thumbs: