The mkiv Supra Owners Club

crufts

peter richards

All the best, my Anatolian Karabash has been three times and placed twice, but her propensity for fighting has now seen her with a piece of ear flap missing, so no more shows for the devil!

I was hoping to go today to see the Anatolians, the Bouviers and the Komondors, but work precludes. My friends Dave and Kris Brock are taking at least one of their Komondors this year. Those of you old enough to remember Hawkwind will know who Dave Brock is....

https://www.facebook.com/HawkwindHQ/photos/a.533933376619568.125437.117137094965867/939933119352923/

Have a great show!!

hi guys thank you all for the kind wishes , just got home from a very long day , Sammy didn't get placed in a very strong junior field , hes only just out of puppy so up againsed a lot more mature dogs , but hes only done a handful of shows and for him to qualify was a result for us in itself.

his father went on to win the best of breed, fantastic result for his dad