The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Guest Sausage

Guest Sausage

As above. I'm mike just bought a supra.

Not new to Toyota turbo as I've had lots of gt4's and still have a st165

I live in sunny old barnsley and only seen one other supra round these parts

Hi

This is my new toy. ( if photos load )

29k miles and as clean as it can be. New coilover ordered as back ends a bit soft. Has some toys fitted and print out of 385hp but yet to prove that.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Guest Sausage

Bumper no idea. Light covers not to my taste but glued on so for the time being there staying. And not so much a find. Was on ebay and no bids so drove 260 mile just to look and the car was more than I expected.

The toys are hks evc but no idea how to set it up as it's an old evc 2 I think. Greddy egt gauge. greddy boost gauge. Greddy oil temp gauge and some alarm that go's nuts everytime I see a camara. Some rear box but can't remember the name. Still has both cats tho. I can hold 1.2bar so guessing I've a fcd. And I've done over 120 so guessing speed limiter done too

Apart from wheels scrubbing and overdrive and kick down not working and drivers seat not sliding forward but motor working ?its a nice car. Feel free to point me to the kick down overdrive how to thread please haha.

It's almost a joy to drive just need to coilovers asap

Guest Sausage

Haha sausage was a nickname I was given about 10 year ago. And as soon as some head lights pop up at the right price graham the covers will be gone. I'm happy with it. This is for plodding about and going car shows. I've a bmw e36 compact for drifting and a forged st165 gt4 to have fun in. Once I've finished fixing it that is.

Guest Sausage

I can do the refurb work but the glue is that bad it's out ways the effort of just buying some. I'll have to have a look out for him on here

welcome mate ill have some 2nd hand headlights for sale soon (tomorrow/sunday)

They were cleaned up by a bodyshop but there are the usual signs of corrosion so ill be letting them go for cheapish. £100 picked up (im from Huddersfield) or 120 delivered.

Ill take off the car pics tomorrow when i pick them up

attachment.php?attachmentid=194090&stc=1&d=1416159829

DBGS0860_resized.jpg