The mkiv Supra Owners Club

opinions on my wheels choice :)

ShawnPreece

I have a white supra and am going full ridox widearch on it so I am looking for some wheels.... I want something that is very wide to get traction as im a single turbo setup but I dont want to have to sell my house to pay for them.

I am going to wait till after the kit is on so I can have a proper measure up but to my current workings (mainly from using Nic's posts about working out offsets etc...) I can go for 10j on the front's with an offset of 12 and a 275 wide tyre (this means I can use the R888's that are on the back of my car currently to save money as they are nearly new) and on the back I can go for a 12j with a offset of 20 and go for 315 wide tyres (most probably also R888 tyres). Anyone feel free to correct me if I am wrong at all on any of the info I have worked out as im only just learning about this.

Anyway this is my car atm (the white one):

IMG_0998.jpg

I am keeping the colour white but after the widearch kit I am thinking of going for these wheels:

Front wheels front.jpg

Rear wheels rear.jpg

from this website: http://www.performancealloys.com/technicalsearchresults.aspx?Size=18x12,18x12&PCD=5x114.3,5x114.3&l1=Optional&o11=Optional&o12=Optional&w11=Optional&w12=Optional&l2=Optional&o21=Optional&o22=Optional&w21=Optional&w22=Optional&mi=Optional&EH=Optional&C=Optional&mo=Optional#0

what do you guys reckon to these? and if anyone has any other suggestions in a not making myself broke price bracket?

Nice wheel. You really are limited in that price bracket with the 12j rear. You also may have the same issue I had with the Rota MXK that they don't do the 10j and 12j in the same colours.

Have a look for a photo of Parry_10s old Supra for what the GTRs look like on a white supra.

Nice wheel. You really are limited in that price bracket with the 12j rear. You also may have the same issue I had with the Rota MXK that they don't do the 10j and 12j in the same colours.

Have a look for a photo of Parry_10s old Supra for what the GTRs look like on a white supra.

Yeah I dont mind spending more than what these are I just quite liked these and happened to be really cheap for what they are I thought but I know alot of 12j wheels can be ridiculously expensive so just want something on the low-mid price range really.

Ahh ok cheers il have a look

How about Work or SSR, they do some rather tasty wheels?

Yeah I got so many options going through my mind now lol, at the moment I'm just trying to forward plan some options but when I know the exact size and offset I can go for then il give you a call to see what options are available :)

Yeah I got so many options going through my mind now lol, at the moment I'm just trying to forward plan some options but when I know the exact size and offset I can go for then il give you a call to see what options are available :)

Ok no worries, I'd go with the Work S1 3 piece myself, they look great.