Brazil

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wow - was that a "Thanks"?

Ohhh pooop, i am really sorry I posted a thank you reply but it did not register since I am offshore and my internet is really slow...!

Please if you ever find yourself in lisbon let me know so I can buy you a beer..

Thank you..

Edited by Brazil (see edit history)

Yep there your new wheels right there mate stunning , :-)

Absolutely perfect

Just sent John at CCW an email.... I like 19'' 11.5 rear and 10 at front, I also read that they can chrome the lips for additional cost, but I need like to know what the lifespan is before it starts to peal and how to rectify it once its the case.

I also need to be really sure it clears my Endless big brakes front and rears.

Which ccw wheels are you considering? I still prefer the LM5 ccw's or work meisters. I just think 5 spoke wheels with a nice dish are the best look.

I'd definitely go as wide as possible when it comes to wheels, your going to need all the traction you can get, once Lee is finished with the car.

Which ccw wheels are you considering? I still prefer the LM5 ccw's or work meisters. I just think 5 spoke wheels with a nice dish are the best look.

I'd definitely go as wide as possible when it comes to wheels, your going to need all the traction you can get, once Lee is finished with the car.

I am looking for a classier look, the work meister are dated I think going for new look but I understand what you mean about 4 spoke, I am also a big fan of it.