The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Another project from The Netherlands - '95 Twin Turbo MKIV Supra

Zeiretto

So, I picked this up last week after lots and lots of drama with my previous Supra's. I bought a white UK spec auto in July '14 in Liverpool (see this thread), which turned out to be a total shed (got warned for it too, guess I'm stubborn! ;)). Lots of rust, bad engine, etc. Sold it off to some friends who made sure all the salvageable goodies made it to a good home (their Supra's :D). After that I bought a really mint black N/A auto, which unfortunately I crashed and had to sell off aswell. It wasn't totalled, but I just lost the love for it too much to fix it.

Ergo, this brings us to my new project! A really, really mint 1995 TT Auto, imported to The Netherlands from Japan in 2011. I was on the phone with the seller 5 minutes after he posted it online. Turns out I wasn't the only interested party, but in the end I was the first so he sold it to me! :D I felt really lucky! The only downside? It had no engine...

This is how we first met:

It had been sat like this for the last four months. He blew the engine, pulled it out and left her there. Still, I could see the potential from a mile away. After a small inspection we loaded her up.

I was really nervous on the drive home (3 hour drive), because you just pray the Supra stays on there. Thankfully, we made it home safe!

These were all the parts that could be saved from the engine. I won't reuse the turbo's, but there's some other goodies that will get a second chance when the new engine's coming in the next couple of months. Probably an Aristo one, since I still have everything else, like loom, ECU, etc. off the J-spec engine. :)

That sure looks empty:

Time for her first wash in 4 months! Oh, the dirt that came off..

Not bad, eh?

Definitely alot of potential! There are some amazing goodies on this car. HKS Carbon Ti, 1000 miles old Tein Super Street, as good as new Barracuda Voltec wheels with brand new tires.. The list goes on.

After a look around, this is all the stuff we found:

Exterior:

- Glass UK Spec Headlights

- RMM-style Urethane Frontlip

- Facelift Tail Lights

- Facelift Front Indicators

Interior:

- Genuine TRD 320 km/h Speedometer

- OEM Black Leather Seats

- OEM Black Leather Headliner

- OEM Black Carpet

- Pioneer AVIC HD1BT Double Din Navigation System

- JBL Speaker System

- Clifford G5 Alarm System With Remote Turbo Timer

- GReddy Profec B Spec II Boost Controller

Engine:

- HKS Carbon Ti Exhaust System

- Whifbitz 1st Decat

- HKS 2nd Decat

- HKS Fuel Cut Defencer

- Whifbitz FMIC + Piping

- Mishimoto Radiator

- Mishimoto Shroud Fan

- Mishimoto Transmission Cooler

- GReddy Pulley Kit

- Walbro 255lph Fuel Pump

- PHR Chromed Radiator Pipe

Brakes & Suspension:

- UK Spec 4-pot Brakes Front

- UK Spec 2-pot Brakes Rear

- Goodridge Steelbraided Brakelines

- 19x8 Barracuda Voltec - 235-35-19 Front

- 19x9 Barracuda Voltec - 275-30-19 Rear

- Tein Superstreet Coilover Suspension

So, the plans for now are to save up for a new engine. Make sure it's in perfect working order, and then just drive it. She's stored in a heated garage right now, so I'm not in a hurry at all. There's not alot I wanna do to the exterior or interior, but the wheels will definitely go. Hopefully I'll get my hands on a set of Work Meister S1 3-piece or something similar. But for now, I just wanna drive it! :)

Thanks guys! :D

Nice car mate :)

really like the smoothed rear end without the "Supra" badge !

How many km ?

Will do the same on my once found a new hatch/spoiler :)

You are a lot of People having some jdm cars in the netherlands !

It has 135.000km. And yeah, the JDM car scene is pretty big for a little country where LHD cars are the norm. :)

• 1 month later...