The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra car insurance

uzzyuzzy

Can people give me a rough idea what it costs to insure a single turbo supra, I know a lot depends on age location and other details but just trying to get rough idea.

I’m 31 and clean license and max no claims bonus.

Auto supra 600bhp.

any comps names would also be useful.

thanks

I personally wouldn't go near adrian flux. Terrible experience with them. Although saying that I'm paying an excellent price for my age and history and I'm currently still insured with them solely based on the fact that they're the only company that will insure me for a decent price.

I use competition car insurance, when I was 27 was paying 450 for a 650hp supra, now paying 190 for my UK, I'm 29 now. They have always been by far the cheapest for me. And don't hike the price up at all for highly modded cars...

I got quoted £1060 for my 600bhp supra and no agreed value from sky insurance.

I don't think that's competitive considering where I live and perfect driving history.

I wasn't impressed with their customer arrive either.

I think depending on what part of that area you live in it is probably not a million miles away.

I personally wouldn't go near adrian flux. Terrible experience with them. Although saying that I'm paying an excellent price for my age and history and I'm currently still insured with them solely based on the fact that they're the only company that will insure me for a decent price.

That all sounds a bit Irish.... Oh, wait, I see...... ;) (No offence).

That all sounds a bit Irish.... Oh, wait, I see...... ;) (No offence).

None taken. Lol I work for IAM Surety (Cornmarket Insurance), the broker for all IAM members. Whenever my JZX100 Chaser was stolen it took 4 months to get a payout, their customer service was SHOCKING. If I'm dealing with a claim for someone, as their broker I go to as much effort as I can to get their claim dealt with smoothly and quickly where as their approach was "It's the underwriter dealing with it now, not our problem lol!".

Then whenever I just insured my new Supra, I paid the premium in full and then received a phone call 2 hours later stating they're cancelling my policy as they had misquoted me (their mistake, not mine as I'd given them correct info). I obviously refused this and they paid the additional premium and put me with a different insurer as it was their mistake.

But no offence taken [emoji14] haha.