The mkiv Supra Owners Club

G.R.A.M.S styling problems?

JamieP

They have an ebay account selling lots of supra bits and many of you guys seems to be friends with them on facebook. Anyone know who is behind this company? Just wondering if they are a member here? They are really starting to annoy me now, many failed promises.

Edited by JamieP (see edit history)

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

They were using pics of my old supra to advertise their Ridox style sideskirts...

This is what I don't like, they are using pictures of my cars in there adverts when I've never fitted there parts to my car, claiming I had there wide bodykit, even editing the pictures with there name.

I bought a lip spoiler from them once but never used it as the quality was poor.

Many times they have said they will remove my pictures, but they never do.

I just don't think it's fair, I paid £4000 for a wide arch Carbon bodykit, and they are selling there crap off the back of it, they should use pictures of there own kit.

Edited by JamieP (see edit history)

This is what I don't like, they are using pictures of my cars in there adverts when I've never fitted there parts to my car, claiming I had there wide bodykit, even editing the pictures with there name.

I bought a lip spoiler from them once but never used it as the quality was poor.

Many times they have said they will remove my pictures, but they never do.

I just don't think it's fair, I paid £4000 for a wide arch Carbon bodykit, and they are selling there crap off the back of it, they should use pictures of there own kit.

suggest trade and standards as well as copy rights get involved as that surely a breach of law somewhere here.

I just want them to do what they say they are going to do, they do make me laugh, whoever I keep talking to on ebay says to me they will get onto there marketing department and get them removed, been going on for months now.:rolleyes:

I just done some work on a customers car and he had a grams front lip sent to me....:taped:

What a load of shite. Bad copy that didn't fit, was cracked and just £100 worth of rubbish. I told the customer to get his money back!

I'm sure he's a member on here? I've seen some pictures that grams also use...

For what it's worth, yes he is a member on here. Msmile.

I've bought a fan shroud from him before and have just ordered a front bumper which will be arriving next week.

I don't know the guy but have chatted with him several times (before grams got going) about general supra stuff.

Some have had problems with stuff before, some haven't.

I'll update this the second I get the bumper and give another opinion.

Edited by Kendo11 (see edit history)

For what it's worth, yes he is a member on here. Msmile.

I've bought a fan shroud from him before and have just ordered a front bumper which will be arriving next week.

I don't know the guy but have chatted with him several times (before grams got going) about general supra stuff.

Some have had problems with stuff before, some haven't.

I'll update this the second I get the bumper and give another opinion.

Thanks dude. I thought he must have been a member here, He is clearly getting all these pictures from the forum.