The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Newbie here! First time Supra Owner.

CraigMoSupraRSP

Hi all,

So I've just bought my First Supra, a facelift TT6 VVTI in Royal Sapphire Pearl. Private import via Torque GT Ltd. Should be arriving in Southampton sometime in late April. Seriously excited!

It's running full BPU, but I have some plans for the future, first things first will be to drive it home! Long drive from the south of England up to the Isle of Lewis! :-) image

imageimage

All I'm thinking is a carbon front lip and maybe some carbon inlays under the standard skirts :-) just want to actually get the car though, so excited.

Once I get the car, I'd love to attend some events when I'm home to represent the north west of Scotland, not sure if there are any Supra's on the Western Isles at the moment either.

It's very possible [emoji2] think I'm going to make it a bit of a road trip on the way home, no rush, don't want to loose my licence before I get home either! [emoji6]

Drop me a pm if you get a date, maybe we could arrange a Basingstoke meet with the local members :)

Also, great to hear that you had a good experience with Torque.

Can only speak from my experience but couldn't fault them, the only gripe was my car cost a bit more than most at the time. But I was happy to pay the extra as I personally though it was worth it, and never regretted it.

Welcome! Looks like another supra to add to the "islands" list lol, that now makes Orkney, Shetland and now lewis lol. Keep an eye on the Scottish section, I usually try and arrange a North East/highlands meet when I can :thumbs:

Stunning car btw, you will enjoy it buddy :)

Think I'm going to be home for the Scottish car show in Edinburgh, so hopefully get to meet some other members....and show off my new RSP :-) can't wait.

It will be a good day mate, add yoru name to the list and get your name in the scottish members list :) http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?302041-Scottish-Members-List

Great looking car bud,the drive home wont be long enough:D

See your names not on the list either :p :p