The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Wing Mirrors....

ShawnPreece

whats the name of the type of wing mirrors pictured below? also where can you buy them from? Iv seen pictures of them painted and of them in carbon and price dependant im thinking I might be interested in a set but just not sure what they are called and where sells them to start looking :)

wing mirrors.jpg

p.s. also if anyone is using a set what are they like?

Well as they are discontinued you could pretty much ask what you wanted for them really. How much were they new ?

Mine are the carbon version I'm changing back to stock, I payed just over 350 I have a buyer but 50/50 yet if I sell them gain Titan have them for special order at $710!!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Well as they are discontinued you could pretty much ask what you wanted for them really. How much were they new ?

Mine are the carbon version I'm changing back to stock, I payed just over 350 I have a buyer but 50/50 yet if I sell them gain Titan have them for special order at $710!!!!!

No these are real ones mate. The guy selling them didn't realise what they were so let me have them cheap. He had been given a smashed up Supra and was stripping it for banger racing [emoji25]

Dam your lucky originals cost over £350, any gaps on yours?

Dam your lucky originals cost over £350, any gaps on yours?

Just a very slight one on the drivers door. It's because the window sill rubber isn't straight.

This guy was selling loads of stuff so I offered him £225 for both front bucket seats with rails and a set of rear lights.

He said he had some mirrors to so I offered him £25 for them.

He even delivered it all from Worcestershire to me in Kent for free haha.