The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Been away for a while but I'm back

G9RGE

Hi everyone, I just wanted to say hi after leaving the supra world for a few years. The good news is that today I bought myself another supra. It's a 1994 na 5spd, it has uk spec front brakes, 17in std alloys, hks cat back exhaust and some bc coilovers. It looks a little neglected at the moment but I have lots of plans for her.;)

I will try and get some pics up later when I manage to resize them

You mean this one lol16102007186.jpg lol....

I have secretly been stalking your progress and I have to say well done mate you are on your way to creating one of the best known and most modified supras in the country, your attention to detail is amazing.

Can't believe how awful and neglected it looked on your video, I need to upload the video i took day the day I sold it and send u the link.

Just done it sorry about the music lol

Edited by G9RGE (see edit history)

Wow that is weird seeing those, I've not seen it like that before!! The colour looks so much better than when I bought it from the chap that bought it from you. My how it's changed lol, thanks mate it was in desperate need for a restore but I got a bit carried away as things progressed!

I still remember the day I picked it up and you passed me in the Mini sport was it?

I know mate can't believe what a coincidence it was seeing you. Totally understand what you mean about getting carried away with a restoration. After the supra I bought a TVR cerbera and that took me 2 yrs, if you get 5 min look at my youtube channel, it took over my life lol. Hence why I had my little lupo gti as a daily.....

I know mate can't believe what a coincidence it was seeing you. Totally understand what you mean about getting carried away with a restoration. After the supra I bought a TVR cerbera and that took me 2 yrs, if you get 5 min look at my youtube channel, it took over my life lol. Hence why I had my little lupo gti as a daily.....

That's the one, a lupo gti I knew it was something like that :D I thought who's these nutters all looking at me do they wanna race lol, then it went until I came on the forum and you had posted!

Yeah I'll have a look mate and good luck with whatever plans you have with this one :thumbs:

No Branners they were bought and fitted brand new 40 miles before i bought it :). But im pretty sure it doesnt have a lsd, so will have to find one soon as it feels horrible.

Welcome back. Out of interest is your username what I think it may be, are you really G9RGE?

Welcome back. Out of interest is your username what I think it may be, are you really G9RGE?

I'm confused by what you mean lol, G9RGE is my numberplate and my forum name on all sites, oh and I'm George

- - - Updated - - -

If you decide to change your 17's, give branners a shout !!!

I will be selling them the minute I find a set of wheels I like :)

• 2 months later...

OK so a little update on what I have done over the past 2 months.

Sold the 17s bought and fitted 19s

Fitted facelift rear lights

Fitted front Splitter

Painted dash panels Metallic grey (same as rear lights)

Refurbed front lights and fitted facelif indicators.

Fitted s2000 besting arial

Fitted an LSD

New Rear pads, Disks and handbrake shoes and painted calipers

Had 4 wheel alignment

fitted 8mm spacers and longer studs

fitted 2nd decat

Flat and mopped the whole car and got dent man to remove as many dents as he could.

Wired Engine harness to accept 1jz when i do the change (hopefully this month)

Oh I bought a 1jz and a big FMIC :-)

Fitted a Sparco drivers seat ( not sure if I will keep it but it will do for the moment)

And i think thats about it

Here is how She is looking now

20150421_085044_resized.jpg

20150421_085041_resized.jpg

20150331_183836_resized.jpg

20150406_161347_resized.jpg

20150501_201456_resized.jpg

Edited by G9RGE (see edit history)