The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My New Red NA

boostman

I finally bought my first Supra today from Graham!

Had a nice long drive back and enjoyed every minute!

No big plans just fix the paint at some point and need to fix the toad alarm as it only locks the doors but you have to use the key to open it (the immobiliser bit works)

Fortunately it's in such good condition it just needs small aesthetic things! :)

Before anyone mentions it I am aware my name is boostman.....And I have an NA haha

uploadfromtaptalk1424637279536.jpg

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was nice to meet you earlier and I'm glad you enjoyed the drive back. Watching you drive off in it was really weird.

I've enjoyed owning that car on the whole, but after all the money I had sunk into it on decats/cat back/lights/maintenance etc and then what turned out to be a bad paint job ,I had sadly reached a limit due to debts that needed clearing once and for all. The car needed a new owner with a fresh interest in it which thankfully it now has. A bit of work cosmetically and the car will be back to looking how it did in some of the pictures below which is what it needs.

I will certainly be sticking around on here as this forum is great for a laugh, and more importantly free technical advice; which it has in abundance.

The central locking issue is the typical rain/freezing cold weather intermittent problem a lot of people have had on here. I'm 100% certain that as soon as it dries/warms up it will go back to normal until around late November :rolleyes:

Let me know how long the rear tyres last in the end. They should be the trip which has the highest number (was monitoring fuel on the other one)

Here's a few pictures for your collection taken over the past few years.

vbpgimage.php?do=full&p=20926&d=1331221411

vbpgimage.php?do=full&p=20927&d=1331221429

vbpgimage.php?do=full&p=22870&d=1380484694

vbpgimage.php?do=full&p=22868&d=1380484641

vbpgimage.php?do=full&p=22865&d=1380484596

vbpgimage.php?do=full&p=22866&d=1380484608

vbpgimage.php?do=full&p=22680&d=1375650673

Edited by Graham1984 (see edit history)

Interesting... I live in Great Wyrley so I must be all of five minutes away from you?

- - - Updated - - -

Also, nice motor :thumbs:

Oh when I say Cannock I was generalising I live in Wimblebury so just down the road from you, however this is 5000 speed bumps on the way!

Thanks for the pics Graham!

I'll wait until the summer to have a play and fix things as I'm busy doing uni work and have a full time job aswell!

Yeh sure are there many others in or around Cannock?

There's me, Josh42, another chap who lives in Heath Hayes but his hasn't seen the road for some time, another lady on the Walsall Rd just up from my house but she's not on the club and then some other chaps half locally such as Matt (mharvey) who we meet up with locally :)

Also, if you need any bits or pieces then between us we tend to have a stash!

How old are you out of interest?

There's me, Josh42, another chap who lives in Heath Hayes but his hasn't seen the road for some time, another lady on the Walsall Rd just up from my house but she's not on the club and then some other chaps half locally such as Matt (mharvey) who we meet up with locally :)

Also, if you need any bits or pieces then between us we tend to have a stash!

How old are you out of interest?

OK yeh sounds good, wait till the weather's better then we'll meet up!

Chris, I just want you to know that I have been having to look at, and test drive some really crap cars. Why the **** did you have to msg me the other week you arse :D

Hopefully my forum lottery scam idea works.

Sorry for buying your lovely car! Haha

I'm sure you'll find something nice, and eventually get another supra!

What about something like a Reliant Robin? Then you can rob a bank and escape the police and buy a TT! [emoji12]