The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Just picked her up from the body shop

jonc

Some on here know my car has been off the road for a while whilst I have done some work.

The last part of this load of work was to get rid of all the stone chips and car park park dinks and get her back to her former glory :D

Very happy with the results oh and some free advertising for the body shop I used:taped:

Very nice mate. When your ready to sell I will buy that one next :D

Yea good one Jake :D cleanliness and tinkering wise mate mine is not a patch on what you did to my old car:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

If I was ever going to sell than I will send you a message (dont hold your breath though :innocent:)

Thanks all for the kind comments. RSP is stunning when clean but boy does it need to be kept clean because it does show the dirt:(

V happy with the results from the body shop

Looking great Jon, agreed on the keeping it clean part, but after owning a black car for so long, the blue doesn't seem as bad.

Stormy weather or dark clouded days is when I like RSP most, although direct sunlight get the most attention usually, pretty much an all rounder.

Very nice buddy