The mkiv Supra Owners Club

How do you go about importing your own car?

Tom

BONSAICARS in Southamton, the workshop is just beside SVA UK. (main office in London though)

A1 service. good communications.

I got my previous 2 cars imported into Uk with their help.

My mates start using them as well.

Call General Information Line:

Tel: 0870 8811331

(Mon 12.00 - 1600, Tue - Fri 12.00 - 21.30)

Look for Chris, he is the sales manager. (you can mention my name, maybe get a more friendly welcome :tongue: )

[email protected]

http://www.bonsaicars.com

Hope this helps.

Check out the link.

http://www.cbn.ne.jp/e/

When prompted to enter a user id, enter : S16091

This is the USS auction house. It will list all the cars going through their depots for the week.

Select the car make, then type. Shows the Auc grade mileage and auto or man, but not a lot of detail other than that.

When you get the list up, press the picturetext button up the top of the page to get thumbnails of the cars. More cars get added thoughout the week.

PM me if you want to know more.

If you want the other auction houses, let me know, but USS is the biggest in Jap, so has the most choice.

If you want to do it all yourself and save a fortune, I can reccomend a good broker in Jap ( charges roughly 100,000 yen ) ( £500 ) per car Bout the going rate I think for a broker.

I can recommend him highly. I used him to get mine over, and a few of my mates have used him as well.

BONSAICARS in Southamton, the workshop is just beside SVA UK. (main office in London though)

A1 service. good communications.

I got my previous 2 cars imported into Uk with their help.

My mates start using them as well.

Call General Information Line:

Tel: 0870 8811331

(Mon 12.00 - 1600, Tue - Fri 12.00 - 21.30)

Look for Chris, he is the sales manager. (you can mention my name, maybe get a more friendly welcome :tongue: )

[email protected]

http://www.bonsaicars.com

Hope this helps.

I work with Christophe and Jason from Bonsai. If you need anything just give me a holla. I got my baby through Christophe 2 years ago.

Chris.

I sent bonsai and email enquiring, also I sent another email telling them that the supra is not a V6! apparently they will be updating the website, I felt it would be mis-informing a lot of customers and would make the company look like they don't know what they were selling!

thanks for the links RZ

TRD300GT, what is your name?

Are you working in Bonsaicars or have a business relationship with bonsaicarS?

Chris Webley, Is moi. I have been good frinds with Christophe for a while and make a huge writeup about Bonsai 2 years ago on the forum.

Lots of people have since imported cars through them.

I used to take a small comission on cars that were bought in via my contact but just do it for fun and to help on here.

C.