The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Car has sold

Graham1984

:( sad day for any pride and joy going. why the sale?

It needs work doing to it that I can't afford to do, and I hate having it not looking how I want it to/how it used to. Cosmetically it had been getting me down for a while so it's time to step away sadly. The bit that bugs me is that where I will just get a cheap car I don't care about (so I can use the rest of the money to pay some bills off) I know in about a week I'll be driving down the road thinking what have I done.

On the positive side I have enjoyed having it on the whole for the past few years and I can always save up and try and buy a grown ups version in the future :D

Sorry to see this mate. Just think how much depreciation you have caused to your re-sale value. Maybe you should have thought about that ;)

Everything that was wrong with it was stated in my other thread, I have a limit I will go to anyway so who knows I might still have it tomorrow anyway :D

I meant with all the Na-bashing over the years :D

Good luck with the sale anyway mate, hope she goes to a good home.

It's not bashing if it's factual :D

So do I.

I've rigged up a snare for when the buyer rings the bell. If he doesn't pass my new owner questionnaire then he doesn't get it :D

"What's your plans for it then?" "Veilside kit" "10,9,8,7..." courtcase.... my arse is not my own...... the end.

Graham

You of all people know as soon as they turn up and find out it an N/A they will walk away faster tben the car can go ;)

But in all seriousness I hope you stay with the club you are a joy to read and the club will not be the same

The next Suprapod was going to be a showdown for me vs various mobility scooters, one legged children and small dogs if I still had a NA :D

Where is the advert for your car?

I never did one. I had a thread where I was trying to gauge a rough estimate for it and just basically have a moan(I found a stone chip and it was the last straw!) A guy from on here was after a supra and I said mine might be available a few weeks ago. He got back in touch a couple of days ago.

Hope you stay around on here Graham, I check nearly all your threads as im bound to laugh at something daft you've said

Are you Planning to come back with a TT in the future?

I will be sticking around. Taking the piss out of others is too appealing to me and this place can be like a buffet sometimes.

I hope to get a TT some when in my life, I hear having a proper one is actually worthwhile :D

Honestly graham, you're going to hate not having it. It's good you're thinking realistically but for the last 3 years I've been gutted that I ever sold mine. I know now though that it was still the right thing to do. Putting bills first etc. I can promise though that when funds allow you'll get another one! That's always been my plan and this year it's happening. Good luck with everything. Just keep telling yourself it's only an NA ;)

Glad to hear you'll be sticking around on here though, would miss your sense of humour.

Yes Graham, me too. I have missed your sense of humour so far.

Havard is he leaving the estate like the weird moving stones in the Nevada desert?

Probably. People keep asking him if he wants a push but he is going flat out. Terrible business.

Yes Graham, me too. I have missed your sense of humour so far.

Probably. People keep asking him if he wants a push but he is going flat out. Terrible business.

:D

I'll do you a deal, you do the jokes and I'll overtake Jp's post count; we are both doing a **** job so far otherwise.