The mkiv Supra Owners Club

RARE 3 gauge a-pillar panel replacement.

Scott

I'm selling my custom made 3 gauge a-pillar. I believe I have only seen one other so these are really rare.

Holds 3 gauges, currently the hole size is 52mm but this can be increased to 60mm if the new owner so chooses. Visibility is great and the fit is decent. It has a slight crack on the bottom and has had an attempted repair, this wasn't me and I haven't tried to repair it again. Once it's in place it's not noticeable so I never bothered. The only slight drawback with this item is that you have to get creative with how it mounts, there are no fixings on the back. I just used an adhesive strip so that I could peel it off easily enough.

Posting this is going to be very difficult. Unfortunately due to the size of it and the fragility of it, i'll likely need to attach it to a board. This is going to increase postage costs significantly, that's really my only option though. Unless anyone has any recommendations. With that in mind this is pick up preferred, I'm happy to see what I can do about shipping it elsewhere but be prepared for the shipping to be eye watering.

£80 + P&P

Now onto the pics, everyone loves pics :D

attachment.php?attachmentid=197578&stc=1&d=1424444702

attachment.php?attachmentid=197580&stc=1&d=1424444702

attachment.php?attachmentid=197579&stc=1&d=1424444702

attachment.php?attachmentid=197581&stc=1&d=1424444702

attachment.php?attachmentid=197582&stc=1&d=1424444702

Not really sure mate. I wasn't part of the group buy, but I did perhaps buy it from someone who was :)

It's looks identical to the one I bought years ago, very well made and well worth the price. I received mine bubble wrapped in a heavy cardboard tube, similar to the one Cinema posters are sent in.

GLWYS :thumbs:

• 6 months later...
Which one, it's been available since February :D

oh damn sorry just seen it. and end of this month when i get paid again! spent too much money this month! other half wouldnt be happy if i splashed out more this month! haha. lets hope its still about at the end of this month for my sakes :) lol

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.