The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Noob from glasgow

Guest dsm.09

Allright folks

My name is david

Im 25 and from glasgow,

I own a subaru impreza at the moment and I don't own a supra as of yet however im one for projects and changing bits and bobs, so possibly looking to buy a shell to make my own beast

Im a qualified panel beater and spray painter

Im just on here as there is no better place for information and to see who in my area actually has a supra,

Anything else just ask

Thanks

David

Thanks for the welcome bud and i do indeed its my project for now until i buy a supra lol here she is

Few little self made mods on this one thats the only photo i have at the moment as i am on my phone but will be sure to upload more at some point

Thanks for the welcome guys n yeah hopefully not I'm just running out of things to do to the Subaru at the moment and always loved supra's and i think i might take a pop along to the f&f7 meet westy, n yeah tony there is one in Erskine that i know of and that is a non turbo and hasn't moved in years

Aww i will need to pop along aslong as no one is upset that il be in a subaru or something similar lol and i was told there is an ultimate guide for buying a supra on this forum can someone point me in the direction of it please? I just wanna know out of jap import and uk shells single or twin turbo or manual or auto lol and common places to check on supras