The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Gta5 (pc)

Hitbox Junkie

I've already got four copies of GTAv in my house, I flatly refuse to pay for another!:p

Anyone going to be getting this? if so do you think it could be a fun idea to get a group together to play it just for the fun of it :)

I've pre orderd but I did fell horrible buying it again as I've got it on xbox360 but that's no fun no friends that play it.

And sweet Jord will get on your ts when its out can smash it :)

I've got it for the Xbox, not finished it yet. I rarely use the Xbox and would normally get for the PC but for me the game just misses the mark. Content, physics etc brilliant - its the characters, they are just impossible to like and invest in so I don't feel like playing that much. Shame really.

I was looking at this last night for the PC on Steam. You get extra credits in game for pre-ordering etc etc...

Can you use a PS3 controller in a PC? Just seems odd to try to play it without a PS controller?!

Yer you can but would assume you need to get a adaptor. im not sure if it will work just on the usb. I just use my xbox controller with a wireless adaptor.

I think you should only have to buy the game once and GET a copy on all formats. You buy the game not the disc.

Id be interested to know if anyone has done market research on what they could charge for a license to use any format of a game. ie would the number of people buying instead of ripping copies increase or decrease? What are the cost differences in producing the different formats? I know there's a guy on here that works in the industry, don't know if he knows.

I'll not be buying it. They asked me for some music to go on it, I said OK send the contract to my lawyers, they negotiated, job done.

Then they decided they didn't want to use the music after all... and my lawyer hands me a £800 bill. :wtf:

How did that come about?

What's your artist name??

I think you should only have to buy the game once and GET a copy on all formats. You buy the game not the disc.

Id be interested to know if anyone has done market research on what they could charge for a license to use any format of a game. ie would the number of people buying instead of ripping copies increase or decrease? What are the cost differences in producing the different formats? I know there's a guy on here that works in the industry, don't know if he knows.

This is how steam operates, one licence for multiple platforms, windows, mac etc.

More companies should take note.

This is how steam operates, one licence for multiple platforms, windows, mac etc.

More companies should take note.

I bought mine throgh steam :)

Yeah I'd buy through Steam for the PC...but it's the consoles, if there was a PS4 Steam solution we'd be on a winner. But instead Steam have had to build effectively their own console, as I'm sure they've have looked at joining Sony and MS on both platforms.

• 1 month later...
I preordered it because I have a good group of friends that all use Teamspeak and game online together. Usually it's DayZ, Arma 3, Chivalry: Medieval Warfare, racing games like Assetto Corsa and wreckfest. Should be a good laugh if they can get it right.

I play all above but I dont have a group :( as friends all have consoles.