The mkiv Supra Owners Club

March meeting

Radio

Christian is organising the next meeting in Cheshire. So he can pick the venue I have suggested a date. Tuesday again as some have sports commitments on Wednesday. Hope that's ok with most people. Suggested date is Tuesday 17th march. Put your name on the list so Christian can book a table.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im in.

Swettenham Arms is a nice pub and there are some ace roads round there. Easy access from the Motorway or the The bears in Congleton is good as well - again easy access from the motorway.

What was the place someone suggested in warrington? and no not mugsrat as I'm still never going there again.

Think Christian had somewhere in mind nearer to him. Knutsford area. We could drink our coke through a straw. Posh. Them there Cheshire cheeses. ........North Warrington. Thought that was wigin. Or bens patch. Liverpool. Ha!
count me in! Tuesdays are always good for me as its my only day off in the week. 3 meets in a row! My lucks coming up a bit! :)

Ian I could t bring you all to liverpool. People laugh at my car as it is. If they see it parked next to all your cars I don't think I'll be able to commute in it again! Haha

Guest robknight

called in The Stretton Fox last night on my way home from Ma and Pa's approx 7pm, big car park absolutely jam packed, :( lucky if there's any room to park, just a heads up ;)

Blimey didn't realise a thread had started already...

I'm gonna pick a nice place just having a think.

if it's a Tuesday (I can't do Wednesday's) it will need to be 24th March (I'm away 17th) and Black Betty might not be ready by the 10th! And I have to have Black Betty for the next meet (may still have both of them)

Choice 1 - Boddington Arms, Wilmslow (no country roads BUT Manchester Airport Tunnel if you come off at M56?!?!?!) big car park out front

If I think of somewhere else I'll post up

Blimey didn't realise a thread had started already...

I'm gonna pick a nice place just having a think.

if it's a Tuesday (I can't do Wednesday's) it will need to be 24th March (I'm away 17th) and Black Betty might not be ready by the 10th! And I have to have Black Betty for the next meet (may still have both of them)

Choice 1 - Boddington Arms, Wilmslow (no country roads BUT Manchester Airport Tunnel if you come off at M56?!?!?!) big car park out front

If I think of somewhere else I'll post up

Thats an awesome idea. Nice pub. never busy. Massive well lit car park

Rick said that if were going through the airport tunnel he might come in the Honda. Sounds like a friggin Jumbo with a seagull stuck in the jet engine when he starts it up in the farm car park. Would be deafening under the tunnel. Ive not done that since 6 mini cooper s's were coming back from the "Whipping Stocks" in about 1970. Flat out about 110mph. Great fun. And if rob goes under it may look like a jump jet has gone the wrong way with afterburner lit up. Sounds like a good meet already.

Edited by Radio (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...

Keep up Christian. Ben is waiting for Father Christmas to deliver a pair of turbos. NA. Have you fixed the venue. What's the address. Will you be in the new car. Be nice to see a few supras together. Cheshire Dragonball ocks.