The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Fish tank

Chris Bailey

Chris I have a lovely jewel trigon 190 http://www.juwel-aquarium.co.uk/Products/Aquariums/Trigon-Line/Trigon-190-UK-black.html

with external pump the lot a complete tropical set up and stand its sandy colour not black.

catch is you have to take the fish thats in it which is a japanese shark catfish the fish is 2ft long and also have a common pleaco which is also 2ft long , the shark needs a new home really as too big for the tank

Chris I have a lovely jewel trigon 190 http://www.juwel-aquarium.co.uk/Products/Aquariums/Trigon-Line/Trigon-190-UK-black.html

with external pump the lot a complete tropical set up and stand its sandy colour not black.

catch is you have to take the fish thats in it which is a japanese shark catfish the fish is 2ft long and also have a common pleaco which is also 2ft long , the shark needs a new home really as too big for the tank

Off topic (kind of) but have you got any pics of the Pleco and catfish? :)

My Sailfin Plec only grew to 14inches in a 300 litre tank but it was deep rather than long, which is why I think he stopped growing.

Off topic (kind of) but have you got any pics of the Pleco and catfish? :)

My Sailfin Plec only grew to 14inches in a 300 litre tank but it was deep rather than long, which is why I think he stopped growing.

I will get some later for you , but here is one of the shark in this thread http://www.mkiv.co.uk/vbb/showthread.php?310851-shark-catfish

I've got a tank that will be going spare soon. Around 50L at a guess.

Been a home for one of my big corn snakes but just bought him a larger vivarium.

No idea how to post it without getting broken though?

Could you send me some pictures mate and PM me a price?

Not in a great hurry, might be able to collect from you on Dragonball?

Could you send me some pictures mate and PM me a price?

Not in a great hurry, might be able to collect from you on Dragonball?

I'll send via FB mate. Not sure I could fit it in the Supra for the trip to Ashford....where would you leave it? Premier inn reception??lol

• 10 months later...

I have a 450l tank, with a sump underneath, was running as a marine set up but moving house soon. Comes with lights, pumps, filters, skimmer, heaters, just needs filter media.

Buyer collects and the price is £0.00....no cost at all, but it is quite big, can post up some pictures if there is any interest.

Thanks

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.