The mkiv Supra Owners Club

So Whos Going To Jap Fest?

a98pmalcolm

This is the first year it has clashed I believe. I try and avoid the same weekend, but they shifted their event by a week and bumped right in to mine.

We will do a big turnout at another event, maybe japfest2 or something like that, but it would be good to have a stand if people are up for it.

I'm sure there will be stand. It clashed last year and we still had the stand. Despite the parking of some ;)

Hay... I was told to park there as there was no were else despite the fact of Jap fest organisers knowing the amount of supras turing up:)

I think we would get enough people for a stand...

Does anyone know if Scoobyfest, sorry, I mean Japfest is at the same location as last year? If so, and they allocate the same area for the club stand as last year, I think I'll pass on the stand. No offence to the club organisers, I just think Japfest have a cheek to call that muddy track stand space. Our cars would be better noticed in the main car park.