The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Arch roller in Cheshire/South Manchester

Morzy2k5

I was wundering if any one has a arch roller I can borrow for an afternoon to roll the front arches on my Supra,i will pay the person in beer tokens for letting me use it.i just don't really fancy buying one/paying a company to do 2 arches.

Any help would be Much appreciated.i don't mind traveling a few miles to borrow one.

Cheers

Have you ever rolled arches before?

Especially supra front arches?

There is a reason why we charge those sums to do it.

Our training, our equipment costs, fuel costs, public liability insurance and business insurance.

I have an arch roller, but by the time postage is paid for etc it wouldn't really be worth it.

I have done quite a few on previous cars...skyline,mx5,civic,legqcy gtb.

I agree that's why you pay the price for a trained person to do it,but how are you supposed to learn if you pay people to do it for you.

Where did you source the arch roller from to do these previous cars, can't you use the same source?