The mkiv Supra Owners Club

is the reg worth anything?

ashbuster

Looks like you need to include your Reg Doc and Mot

Your section is Section 2, so you complete that section and send it all to me

I then fill in Section 3 and put my Reg and Mot in with yours and send it all together to DVLA

They then do the transfer and send your documents direct to you with your new registration on them and mine come to me with J12 Sup on them

Can take upto 4 weeks apparently

Your Supra is Taxed and MOT'ed isn't it

I think it is fine if yours is SORN Ash, it is only an issue if mine is

Can you read through the link I posted and double check I have not miss read anything

There is a guide sheet with the V317 form you need to print off as well

I need to get off for a bit, I will check back later

If everything looks okay when you have read through etc, then send me your PayPal details and I will send you £160 over (£200 minus £40 for half the fees) and give you my Address details via Pm

Cheers

The car that the plate is on must have a valid mot(possibly taxed also)

Quickest method Rog would be for you to post all your docs (v5, mot etc) to Ash. Ash could then attend a local DVLA office with all the documents and complete the paperwork all in that same day.

Doing it this way means that the turnaround is much much quicker.

Both must have mot, receiving car must also be taxed.

Donor car doesnt need to bectaxed if its vehicle tax has run out in the last 12 months

there’s no break between the date the vehicle tax runs out and the start of the SORN (Statutory Off Road Notification)

Donor car doesnt need to bectaxed if its vehicle tax has run out in the last 12 months

there’s no break between the date the vehicle tax runs out and the start of the SORN (Statutory Off Road Notification)

Thanks Rob, just found that on the Gov Site myself

I am just off to bed Ash, can you let me know the situation on the above and I will get back to you on it tomorrow

That's what it is with the tax. The 12 month thing. I knew that my plate was invalid now due to the tax, but forgot that it was due to being over 12 months out :)