The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hi all! New here.. Looking for a supra

Jam127

Hi :) anyone know anything about an orange single turbo'd supra for sale on boystoysltd? 14k its up for. A guy who lived in my old town owned it a few years back i believe but was too young to remember. Is it worth getting a fresh import standard or modified? Currently driving a 95sti impreza although up for sale to start saving for a supraaa ! Really after a 6spd box too dont fancy an auto

Any help is appreciated!

Thanks, jamie

Welcome aboard mate

Another vote here for advising to stay well away from those cowboys!

The other Supras they have for sale look well overpriced. I wouldn't say the orange one is quite worth the 14k they're asking for. Be careful is my advice!

Welcome, glad to see another scottish member Joining the ranks! Don't discount the auto box, its an absolute animal on kick down....just ask tony :p :p Like has said before, avoid that area and companies!

Check the classifieds on here (once you pay the £10 membership fee to access it) or as said speak to JM-Imports to get a fresh car!

• 1 month later...

Hey guys well i bought my supra off a company that we aint allowed to speak about on here but i can honestly say there service was great and even pxd my scooby. Car runs faultlessly and is an absolute animal! Cant get used to the stage 2 twin plate clutch tho ahh. Anyways iv got around to fitting my cd player and i cant seem to find the correct loom. Been to halfrauds and the toyota loom didnt fit. The guy reckons its because its an import? Any help is appreciated!

welcome to the club :) post up some pictures of your new supra :)

being an import makes no difference for the cd player, plug should fit fine.

Il have to find out how to post pics mate. Not yet signed up for full membership maybe i need to do that first. I looked online at the part advised on here and it was the same as the one in halfords. The pins point it thenopposite direction.

Good luck buying from the company the Supra community aren't allowed to talk about :D

welcome to the club :) post up some pictures of your new supra :)

being an import makes no difference for the cd player, plug should fit fine.

Think it is slightly different on the JSpec's. I vaguely remember fitting this on my previous Supra.

http://www.halfords.com/sat-nav-audio/car-audio/stereo-fitting-accessories/harness-adaptor-pc2-17-4

Then you have the standard connection.

Think it is slightly different on the JSpec's. I vaguely remember fitting this on my previous Supra.

http://www.halfords.com/sat-nav-audio/car-audio/stereo-fitting-accessories/harness-adaptor-pc2-17-4

Then you have the standard connection.

ahh right sorry I didnt realise this, I just swapped one over from my japspec to my UK spec and admittedly both harness adapters were on so I didnt try to connect this part in the other car but no visual difference jumped out at me so kinda assumed they were the same (I didnt look closely though as I didnt need to for what I was doing)

Edited by ShawnPreece (see edit history)

Hi mate, let see some pics of the car then?

If you need a loom that will connect to the genuine supra main wiring loom in the car its this one:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/261398632185?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

I just used this on my Jspec, but you then need the correct adapter to fit the make of stereo you have.

Hope this helps