The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Northwest Dragonballers

add heywood

So who's going down on the Thursday? Me and Gregg are going to get a big breakfast, then head down from about 11am. Anyone fancy joining us and have a little convoy?

Vix and I won't be able to get away early and we don't even know which car we are taking yet.

So who's going down on the Thursday? Me and Gregg are going to get a big breakfast, then head down from about 11am. Anyone fancy joining us and have a little convoy?

mmmmm Where is this big breakfast :D Jackie and myself where thinking of going down around dinnertime just a nice cruise down........im not sure how the Scottish / Midland lads are going down either M6 or M1 i would be good to have a bit of a convoy just like the old JAE convoy days :D

Mike W and Christian/Karen when are you looking at Traveling ?

Cheers

-Ian-

Edited by Ian Ian (see edit history)

• 1 month later...
This is the route were taking ad

http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/15/03/18/5b54b8935218b4329c1e79af9c5a6c55.jpg

Leaving glasgow around 8am, so if that's anywhere near you guys then feel free to tag along? Meeting Al Massey around the York area I think

Jesus, and I thought I had a long way to get to Ashford lol. Cheers Alex, although I'll probably be going m6, m5 depending on traffic reports...

• 1 month later...
2 weeks to go girls and boys :D

:wooohoo: Oil change done..... diff oil changed..... gearbox oil refresh..... braided brake hoses front and back plus 5.1 brake fluid fitted ...just a good polish..... fill up with super unleaded .....pack some clothes inc fancy dress .......euro.s to purchase .......there must be something else :D

Cheers

-Ian-

:wooohoo: Oil change done..... diff oil changed..... gearbox oil refresh..... braided brake hoses front and back plus 5.1 brake fluid fitted ...just a good polish..... fill up with super unleaded .....pack some clothes inc fancy dress .......euro.s to purchase .......there must be something else :D

Cheers

-Ian-

Travel insurance and breakdown cover?

jesus, and i thought i had a long way to get to ashford lol. Cheers alex, although i'll probably be going m6, m5 depending on traffic reports...

M5 :blink: Do you know which side of the country your going too ;)

- - - Updated - - -

Travel insurance and breakdown cover?

Radios!!!!

M5 :blink: Do you know which side of the country your going too ;)

- - - Updated - - -

Radios!!!!

No, sat nav is my friend lol. On a serious note we may be setting off at 11 ish. The rex drones like a bitch at about 80moh so was going to pootle down about 65/70 ish. We have radios incase you guys catch us up if you fancy it...