The mkiv Supra Owners Club

New member and UK supra show off site!

Guest toyotasupra

Guest toyotasupra

Hi guys!

This is my first time on your forum - Hello!!

I've just finished building http://www.toyotasupra.co.uk - it's not a forum like this or shameless plug so read on!

The site is a Supra rating system! Basically it's real easy to use and more importantly FREE! All you have to do is post a photo of your Supra and a description and then other members will rate your Sup and vise-versa! :eyebrows:

Anyway have a look, it's taken ages but it's worth it :burp:

Cheers,

Matt

http://www.toyotasupra.co.uk

.:Advanced members rating system:.

Guest toyotasupra

Thanks!

Hope people see that I'm not trying to commit website suicide by spamming! It's just that it's a great resource for posting piccies of your Supra... just something different :D

Time for a beer now! Cheers again,

Matt

Guest toyotasupra

Thanks for looking guys!

The problems have all been solved (I think) and the site is 100% finished! YEEHAA!!! :nana:

As I've said the site isn't geared around the forum it's mainly and image rating website so I'm not in competition with this forum or any others!

Hope to see some more Supras up there (20 different members in 12 hours - not bad :respekt: )!

Cheers,

Matt