The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Cosmis XT-206R 18" Wheels

berg

• 4 months later...

bit of a thread revival! i assume you gave up on these! been contemplating the xt-006 ones and some arch extensions, but unsure even with over fenders that a 11" et 8 wheel will fit without fouling something.. can any one give any advice who has over fenders and wide wheels.

They stick out 3mm more then my set up so I would say yes they will fit but you would have to run a 225/40 stretched front and 265/35 rear

was that regards to what he said about 9.5 all round with an et10?

what arches do you have?

was thinking 11 et8 rear and 9.5 et 10 front with arch extensions .. but a bit worried.

Guess I'm the only one who finds multispoke wheels boring :think:

006hyperblack.jpg

these ones not the xt 206 ones! ;)

was that regards to what he said about 9.5 all round with an et10?

what arches do you have?

was thinking 11 et8 rear and 9.5 et 10 front with arch extensions .. but a bit worried.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]202554[/ATTACH]

these ones not the xt 206 ones! ;)

Stock ones with a rear roll

By my rough calculations 9.5 et10 will poke out past stock front arches by maybe 20mm, 11j et8 will poke out past stock rear arches by 45mm. I've no idea whether this could be accommodated with a stretched tyre and camber but would be surprised if it could - one of the team beardies (MarcAB or James) would know better. http://www.willtheyfit.com is a good site for checking assuming you know what your current set up is.

For info, but take it with a pinch of salt as I measured my offsets myself as my wheels were rebuilt to change their offsets, in this pic I have an 8j et27 on the front, and a 9.5j et32 on the rear. The rear is pretty much flush, the front isn't quite flush, but it's approximately the set up/look that I want. I'm on the hunt for new wheels too so I use these measurements as the current set up on willtheyfit to give me an idea of what's feasible and what's not. I have rolled my rear arches and folded the tabs back on the fronts.

attachment.php?attachmentid=192306&d=1410777598

attachment.php?attachmentid=192305&d=1412450628

attachment.php?attachmentid=192307&d=1412450674

attachment.php?attachmentid=192308&d=1412450697