The mkiv Supra Owners Club

What are they worth???

supra900bhp

Hi guys

I am thinking of parting with my genuine racing hart cxr,s with tyres. I know these are now DISCONTINUED! and HARD to grab hold of.

So they are

Front : 9x19 et46 with 4cm lip fitted with 255/35/19 continental sport contact 2 tyres with some inner edge ware but good tread

Rear: 10x19 et 41 with 7cm lip fitted with 295/30/19 Michelin pilot sport N1 tyres good tread

I also have the old bill of sale for £1,825.00 for wheels only!! and £695 for the tyres so grand total is £2.5K :blink:

I know they are in good solid condition but the lips will need a good polish up due to age and was every day use on the supra

(I have been told that these are split rims but im not so sure??)

I'm no computer bod to put pics up on here as say it needs resizing? and wont upload

If someone can pm me there email address I can send the pics over for some one with brains to put them up here would be grate

Ideas on prices guys???