The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Japfest 2015, 16th May (Club Stand interest)

berg

As i havent really put any work into events organising since taking it on, im putting this thread up to see what interest we can get to have a club stand for Japfest

If succesful i can link lui who normally organises it to this thread and hopefully get it sorted

I understand there will be alot of guys who are attending the DragonBall on the same weekend but there are still members not attending Dragonball who im sure wouldnt mind doing Japfest

Add your names to the list if youre definately interested in going and we can get a stand organised

Japfest 2015

16th May

Castle Combe

http://www.japfest.co.uk/

Tickets look to be priced at £25 Per car

Purchasing a ticket for Japfest is for the car and upto 3 passengers, 1 X £25 ticket will get you into the show/club stand with upto 3 people on board

(maximum 4 people including the driver)

Club entry deadline is Friday 10th April 2015

If we can get sorted well in advance of the date then we stand a chance of a decent location for the stand

Please copy and paste the list from the previous posts and add your name to it

1. Berg (plus 1 passenger)

Edited by berg (see edit history)

So all you guys who say youre coming, are you going as part of another club or interested in the supra stand?

Need to get realistic numbers so we can see if its going to be possible to have a club stand

If youre interested in our stand stick your names down and i can get in contact with lui to see if hes organising it, if not i can do it :D

Edited by berg (see edit history)

What do u mean another club? A would love to be on the supra stand!! Myself and 1 passenger by looks of things. Don't know how to add my name to the list. Am using tapatalk. A may be able to get everyone's tickets cheaper. I'll say to my old man to try pull some stings